iPod Shuffle is the cats arse!!!!

DevilMan

Gawd
All I have to say is this thing is the best musical companion for the gym I have ever had. I used to lug my Dell Jukebox with me but it was way too heavy and in the way. Now I can throw the shuffle in my pocket and never know it is there.

Way to go Apple, great small product perfect for working out.

By the way I got the 512 model since that holds enough music for a visit to the gym.

I got the 512mb shuffle too. It's really sweet how you plug it in, open iTunes, and select "auto fill" and it will fill it up with random songs from your library. I love my shuffle, but sometimes I wonder if I will ever use my 15gb iPod again :confused: :(

I got a 1gig shuffle. It's nice. I use it as a usb drive at work as well. Good sound quality - just wish you could jump from album to album instead of throwing all the songs together in one big playlist. I also ended up getting one at Target of all places - as even the local Apple store didn't have any yet (but Target had plenty). Great battery life, and amazingly small/lightweight.

be careful and don't drop it as they gouge real easy...did that to mine when shiftng pockets and dented/gouged the corner...nothing a little file couldn't fix :D but I love mine..nice and easy but I also wish you could jump albums

I have been using mine at the gym for the past few weeks and its been great, I will never consider lugging my ol' 1G 5gb Ipod again.

Now Im just waiting for a decent/well priced arm band for it.

Back