• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

iPod or Zune?

80GB Ipod and an Agent18 case.

Zune is completely outta the question for me as 30gb just seems miniscule considering the products application (videos -dvd rips, tv shows and then music)
 
I didn't particularly like apple ipods...and I work on apple computers a lot (they suck!) and mostly my influence at work led me to believe that ipods were no different. I contemplated which to get... ipod or zune.. and i chose the path of the ipod g5 30gb video and .. im quite pleased with what I got. But the other thing that influenced me to buy this.. is that i wanted to mod it after my warranty is done. I like to mod my ipod with this http://www.ipodmods.com/shop/ivue-ipod-crystal-case.html
 
HaX said:
I didn't particularly like apple ipods...and I work on apple computers a lot (they suck!) and mostly my influence at work led me to believe that ipods were no different. I contemplated which to get... ipod or zune.. and i chose the path of the ipod g5 30gb video and .. im quite pleased with what I got. But the other thing that influenced me to buy this.. is that i wanted to mod it after my warranty is done. I like to mod my ipod with this http://www.ipodmods.com/shop/ivue-ipod-crystal-case.html

It might just be me, but I think that mod defeats the purpose of having an iPod...that just doesn't look good.
 
i think it just might be you :D , I don't mind the whole fight between apple vs zune. At work, we do console war.. everyone likes different things, as for me.. i don't really care. I might get zune down the road.. and use each mp3 player for there specifics. in the end.. doesn't really matter what you get.. as long as you have a device to listen to music. I mean.. the real reason why we buy a mp3 player, is to play music right?...
 
is it true that Microsoft provides no way to use the Zune as an external hard drive?

There is no 80 gig? weak sauce
 
80GB Ipod and an Agent18 case.

Zune is completely outta the question for me as 30gb just seems miniscule considering the products application (videos -dvd rips, tv shows and then music)

um....you don't seem to know much about the Zune do you?
After you convert a 5+gig movie to wmv or avi format for the zune, most of my video ranges from 400-700mb!
 
I bought a Zune 3 days ago. I'm really liking it alot.

I thought it was be bigger some reason, but it's pretty much the same size as an ipod 3gig. People who wear it on their arm say its like carrying around a 5 pound weight on some amazon reviews.. Who the hell are these people?

It's light and small, and I love the built in FM Tuner.. Displays the radio station, what they play and even song titles for certain stations.

Also, anyone use the ZuneIt plugin with IE to convert youtube videos straight to their zunesync software? It works like a charm, I put a few youtube videos on my zune :D

Oh, and the blue double shot looks cool with the camera flash bringing it out on my black zune

(don't mind my wallpaper, just a gaming team logo, I'm a nerd)
zunemin.jpg
 
Back
Top