iPod Nanos, Zune 4/8 and interface language

BillLeeLee

[H]F Junkie
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if any members here who had the new iPod nanos (the wide squat ones) or Zune 4/8 models could confirm something for me. Can you change the interface language on them (so that everything's in Chinese/Japanese/Spanish/etc.)? I have googled and it seems the iPod Nano supports this, but I wasn't as successful on the Zune 4/8 front.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the reply. Since the Zune 4 only comes in black, I went with the iPod nano (it's not for me) so I should be set for multilingual interface and such.

Thanks again.

The zune firmware 2.2 introduced other language options like this, I had it on my 30gb model. I am almost positive the flash models use the same exact firmware, so i'm going to have to say Yes.

Thanks for the reply. Since the Zune 4 only comes in black, I went with the iPod nano (it's not for me) so I should be set for multilingual interface and such.

Thanks again.
Just so you know, the Zune 4 and 8 are available in pink, olive/sea green, black, and red, not just black.

Using mine at work right now, and under the settings it has 3 languages listed you can pick: English, French and Spanish.

Back