iPod Nano Cases

I use the otterbox one, it's bulky but I drop my nano almost everyday and it keeps it looking and working like new.

I just bought the Belkin Clear Acrylic Case for ~$24 shipped... better than Apple's store. I plan to use it when I'm not working out w/ an armband. IMO, for the money you can't beat it. The otterbox looks cool, but I'd only get it if I was worried about dropping my nano in water... which isn't likely IMO.

If you want it cheaper than from the Apple store.. just go to Belkin.com and search for F8Z130. Then add it to your cart and put in coupon code '12345'... no quotes. That code has been around a long time, don't abuse it... it's nice to have :)

I just bought the Belkin Clear Acrylic Case for ~$24 shipped... better than Apple's store. I plan to use it when I'm not working out w/ an armband. IMO, for the money you can't beat it. The otterbox looks cool, but I'd only get it if I was worried about dropping my nano in water... which isn't likely IMO.

If you want it cheaper than from the Apple store.. just go to Belkin.com and search for F8Z130. Then add it to your cart and put in coupon code '12345'... no quotes. That code has been around a long time, don't abuse it... it's nice to have :)

Second on the Belkin acrylic case. I love it. There are so many butt ugly cases out there but this one lets the beauty of the Nano shine through More importantly is that it is functional in protection. It is easy to pop the Nano out and put back in your dock. The thin membrane over the dial doesn't really affect interaction either. Also, it keeps the slimness and svelteness of the Nano intact = a big benefit. One of the main draws of the Nano is its small size and portabilty - you won't lose them features. I dig the caribeener too since I can clip it my shorts when I go running. No offense but the sports band is a little too "poseurish" for me.

"Look at me, I work out, and I'm cool with my iPod armband.":rolleyes: :D ;)

IOW, get the case, you won't regret it.

Back