iPod nano (1st generation) Replacement Program

I got a black iWatchz q series wristband to turn my new nano into a watch. I can highly recommend it, its very nice.

Btw, you should have an email telling you Serial Number of Replacement Product. If you go here and enter the serial number it will tell you what product it correlates to.

thanks, but i actually got it today. its a 8gb 6th gen :D thanks apple!

I got a black iWatchz q series wristband to turn my new nano into a watch. I can highly recommend it, its very nice.

ordered a set. looks cool. and how secure is it? does the ipod ever get loose?

Got 2 brand new 8gb 6th gen. Just a note, one of my 2 had a broken screen and hadn't worked for years....

Got 2 brand new 8gb 6th gen. Just a note, one of my 2 had a broken screen and hadn't worked for years....

That's because Apple doesn't check for functionality, it doesn't matter to them. Glad you got yours, nice little devices. I've gotten more complements on mine with a iWatchz wriststrap than any other accessory I've ever owned. And most people have no idea it's an iPod until I light up the screen for them. The looks on their faces is priceless :)

Finally got my replacement back, a silver 8GB touch. More then happy with the replacement.

In case anyone was looking for turn around times, here's mine:
Initiated the replacement process on 12/22/11
Apple received my old one on 1/10/2012
I received mine 2/29/12

Will they take one that has no LCD. I have spare parts to make one just no LCD.

Worst case scenario they send it back to you and you are out nothing but a trip to post office.. seems like it would be worth a try for an iTouch

Finally got my replacement back, a silver 8GB touch. More then happy with the replacement.

In case anyone was looking for turn around times, here's mine:
Initiated the replacement process on 12/22/11
Apple received my old one on 1/10/2012
I received mine 2/29/12

Wait, do you mean iPod Touch 8gb? That's a hell of an upgrade

Only if you'd like to keep the new battery for some reason. I did the same thing and left my new battery in there and got my replacement. I doubt they even check the batteries.

Only if you'd like to keep the new battery for some reason. I did the same thing and left my new battery in there and got my replacement. I doubt they even check the batteries.

Haha, Sweet I am totally not interested in saving the battery, I defently don't want to go through the trouble of desoldering and re-soldering if they don't care.

Upto how many do they let you do?

Now about that I don't know... I would say as many as you have, it is a recall after all.

Back