iPod + iTunes Software Problem

shah120

Limp Gawd
So i recently got a new ipod video 30gb and I have a few questions/problem

Problem 1 - Lets say I have 3 songs under a particular artist and only one of them has the album name. When i transfer it to iPod and go to that artist, i only see the song with the album and the other songs without album names arent listed under the artist. I checked under iTunes and I made sure there is an artist name listed but it doesnt add it to the ipod under the artist menu However when i choose Songs on the Ipod the song is listed. How can I make it so it displays all the songs regardless of the album?

Problem 2 - My friend has the same iPod and I noticed that he can access his iPod in iTunes. When I sync my iPod, its locked and i cant even play music on my computer through the iPod but he can. Any solutions?

Problem 3 - How can I recalibrate the battery so the battery bar accurately states the amount of juice left?

Any response would be appreciated

You after you go to artist, there should be a tab at the top that says All, that will take you to all the songs the artist has. By default you can not play songs off your iPod. If you choose the manage your songs manualy under ipod properties you can then access those songs. As far as the juice goes, upgrade the firmware, though iPod battery gauges are notorious for doing that.

Oo thanks! But sometimes it doesnt say All. it just displays the song iwth the album and thats it

Oh no, I only browse by Artist but it wont show the non-albumed song if one of the songs has an album name. Like usually it says ALL but sometimes itts not there.

Back