• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ipod cleaning solution

omz

Gawd
Joined
Jun 28, 2005
Messages
805
hey all, first off, i know this is mainly a computer forum but i wanted to know if any of you have ever used an ipod cleaning solution
now, i recently removed my iSkin from my ipod and man! it is so dirty/scratched makes me regret buying it :mad: :mad: :mad:
anyways, i was looking at the iCleaner made by apple and i was wondering if anyone has used it or seen its results and if you recommend it or not
thanks guys :D
 
Yeah I have the Ipod Video and I even have a case and it got scratches in it :rolleyes:

I just used a micro fiber cloth with water. That way the cloth wont scratch it and water really cant harm it or less its touches the circuitly, but how they are built im not worried about that.
 
Lazy_Moron said:
Yeah I have the Ipod Video and I even have a case and it got scratches in it :rolleyes:

I just used a micro fiber cloth with water. That way the cloth wont scratch it and water really cant harm it or less its touches the circuitly, but how they are built im not worried about that.
im assuming that a lens cleaning cloth (ie, the ones u use for glasses) work okay?
 
Yeah I use the cloth that came with my paintball mask so I can clean the lense without scratching them with a paper tower or some other cloth. So yeah a lens cleaning cloth.
 
no luck at all
only result is now i have a wet lens cloth haha :p
 
so, how is brasso chingchang? i know u must recommend it, but have u tried it at all? anyone else tried it?

btw
i think ur links might be broken inorganic, i cant seem to load them
 
No I have not tried it, I will sometime though. The finished pictures look amazing
 
the brasso works..... i have used it myself and DLTV has done a piece on it... episode 22 if you would like to see a live example....
 
arrite guys, well im down to eitehr brasso or iCleaner...ive heard goods from both of them, but alot more from brasso
final thoughts on this before i head out and pick one of these things up? i'll put up some before and after pics if u guys want, just post it
 
Back
Top