Ipod acting weird

So yesterday, i added about 80 more songs to my ipod. Afterwards, when i try to browse by artists, it doesnt show any artists but instead just shows songs in random order. If i go to songs, it shows songs in abc order. Anyone know how to fix this? Could this be because theres too many artists? I dont think its the case cause if ur limited to only xxx amount of artists, it would really suck.

You probably accidentally clicked something within iTunes before or during the update. iTunes is set to automatically organize your music. However, I am pretty sure it is possible to shut this feature off. Just go back into iTunes and basically "retrace your steps". Fix anything that you may have messed up. After that, check the settings on the iPod itself. If I had mine with me I would check for you but sorry, I don't. I'll repost when I get home tomorrow. Check all of the settings there and fix anything that may be messed up. Like I said, I am pretty sure that either within iTunes or the iPod there is an option to auto-arrange music. I think it is actually in the iPod. Check all that and then re-post.

after posting, i tried what i could but i couldnt get it to work correctly again. After that, i decided id just take the time to reformat it and reload all my music. After that it worked again.

Back