IPhone4s "NO SIM" fix.

crydex

Weaksauce
I just received my Iphone 4s and within 10 minutes of it being activated I received a "no sim" card prompt. "The problem is that the top part of the mechanism seems to have a design flaw and sometimes it touches the metal contacts on the sim card making a short circuit. As a result, the phone stops recognizing the sim."

I was able to fix this issue by applying a small ammount of nail polish to the sim cards frame. I am posting this incase anyone else out there runs into this issue. People have had luck fixing the issue using a small ammount of nail polish or tape. Here's a tutorial I found: http://wooservers.com/20100710/fixing-iphone-4g-no-sim-installed-problem/

Take care.

"short circuit
n
(Electronics) a faulty or accidental connection between two points of different potential in an electric circuit,"

Why not just return it and get one without a flaw?

My iPhone 4 started doing this awhile back and I put tape on it to sort the issue out. It kinda worked.

It's a feature.

LOL..

I can see Apple approved "high" quality adhesive & polymer type applicable brush on liquid bottles.

... You can choose 1 free sample... Just for people who cannot use this feature correctly...

Afterwards they will sell for $49.99 per strip / 1 oz.

I'm a new iPhone user (got the 4S with verizon) and I was wondering what that little thing on the side was...my wifes iPhone 4 didnt have it....so now I know...

Back