iPhone & Sirius Radio...

ScottH82

n00b
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
6
I am curious as to how I can listen to Sirius satalite radio on my iPhone. I know there used to be uSirius app but it apparently no longer exist. Is there any alternatives to stream it on my iPhone??
 
I don't think there are any options right now. Currently Sirius XM is trying to figure out how to stay in business, so an iPhone app is the least of their concerns.
 
I thought about it some....

Is there like a Remote Desktop application that will allow me to remote into my home box and stream Sirius from my home box and hear it on my iPhone? I know Jaadu supposendly supports sound but will it work how I am thinking? I am not really ready to pay $25 for the Jaadu application only for it not work work. lol
 
Back
Top