• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

iPhone SDK

of course I come to find out after the 10 minute registration process that the SDK is in mac format. lovely
 
also you could only load the apps if you have 2.0 firmware and i'm not sure the app store to load the apps to the phone is available during this time, so you'd have to load them through itunes, and who knows if you have to be a paying developer now to do that or not..
 
From what I read, you can upload them to itunes with the free version, but they have to be free apps. Maybe I am mistaken, but I can't find out for sure since I don't have a mac to install the IDE.
 
regardless, you have to have the 2.0 firmware beta and you have to apply as a business to get it and you have to be allowed to download it.

it won't work on phones with the most recent publicly available firmware
 
Back
Top