iPhone questions

Predator6sic6

Limp Gawd
Since it looks like the 3g iPhone is finally coming out soon I have a couple of questions.
1. moving from Verizon to AT&T I will be able to keep my number right?
2. what's the easiest way to move my contacts from outlook/windows mobile to the iPhone?

Thanks

1. Yes.
2. iTunes allows you to sync your Outlook contacts. Just keep in mind that the iPhone is designed with iCal and Address Book in mind; when syncing from Outlook, depending on the order you've listed some contact information, it may jumble things up. For example, I synced contacts from Outlook on my iPod Touch and home emails were listed as work emails and vice-versa. You can fix it, but watch out for it.

I actually just got a new iPhone for graduation and ended up taking it back got a free phone and am currently waiting on the new iPhone 2 to come out.

But while I had the iPhone it was a pretty cool little gadget. I personally didn't have many problems syncing stuff but I really don't like how it handles music. I like just dragging and dropping music on my iPod. With the iPhone its more of a pain in the ass (to me it was) to deal with syncing and stuff.

I like just dragging and dropping music on my iPod. With the iPhone its more of a pain in the ass (to me it was) to deal with syncing and stuff.

You know there's an option, rather a check box, to allow for manual organizing of music, right? Once you click that, it's drag and drop (within iTunes still though).

Yeah, I handle my music manually and with the help of a few smart playlists.

Hummm I looked all over for that option and I could not find it. I must have just over looked it.

Only another month and the new one will come out so no worries :).

Back