iPhone Case?

ThatDood

Limp Gawd
What case (if any) are you guys using/like for your iPhone? Or which one did you hate?

I originally had the clear hard case that you can buy from the apple store, but it bulked the phone too much.

I went with a BSE (Best Skins Ever) skin. I love it. Kinda has a tackiness on the back while the screen sheet is smooth enough where it feels like satin. Cant tell its there unless you're looking for it.

i've been through several. the agent18 case is by far the best in my opinion. I use that and the belkin sport armband. Soft cases leave room for dirt to scratch up the iphone the agent18 doesnt and adds very little size. Hope this helps

I don't have an iPhone, but an iPod Touch. I don't use a case because they just add too much bulk. I could care less about scratches. So far, I haven't been able to harm the screen.

I have a best skins ever skin on there. I also got a belkin silicon case (the one with the clear lines going through it) that I really like. the phone feels too small with it off now. :p

I had an ipod touch that I had a leather flip case for it. It added kinda to much bulk, it defeated the purpose of it being a slim device. And the screen is already nearly scratch resistant so unless you drop stuff frequently then I think a case is kinda useless. So when I sold my touch and got an iphone I never bothered to get a case for it.

the one I had was made by griffin if you wanted to know.

I got the iskin revo2 for the 3g version and its awesome! Also have a screen protector on it. Its nice and thick and protects all the ports on the phone

Back