iPhone Applications-Can they be shared?

ronandownes

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
72
Just bought my iPhone2

Like it a lot. Started liking the applications.

If a pal has a bunch of stuff i like can I log in as him and download hi apps or are apple totally clued into the physical phone via imei ort the likes so threre is no way around it but to buy?

Wilder still is there emule/torrents for these apps with usernames and login info to get to them?
Ronan
 
So far as I have found you will need to download them yourself.

After doing a clean windows install I pluged in my Ipod touch to find Itunes had removed all the aplication I had previously installed because they werent in Itunes.

Left all the music/pictures/contacts on my Ipod alone.
 
I think it'd be against apple's T&Cs for you to do what you are suggesting.
 
yes you can share, up to 3 portable devices I think. Only with one computer though, so say you and your wife synced your iphone on the same computer, you could both have all the apps you have purchased. You do not need to purchase the app for each phone.
 
My girlfriend an I are using two different iTouches on two different computers. I purchase all the apps with my account and her computer is authorized on the account. So once I've bought the app she can download it on her computer and put it on her iTouch. So from what I understand it is the same thing with the iPhone.
 
Back
Top