iPhone and Vista x64

No, but I wish they'd hurry up. I have to sync my Iphone on my wifes Windows XP box. Just got this gaming rig, and my Iphone won't even work with it. :(

No, but I wish they'd hurry up. I have to sync my Iphone on my wifes Windows XP box. Just got this gaming rig, and my Iphone won't even work with it. :(

Ditto. I'm using an old XP box that sounds like a lawnmower, networked to my Vista box. Not having calendar/contacts syncing with my main machine is annoying.

I got so fed up, and im so happy with my iphone that im in the process of selling my vista 64 computer and buying an imac. i finally got that fed up with microsoft, good job bill. =)

I got so fed up, and im so happy with my iphone that im in the process of selling my vista 64 computer and buying an imac. i finally got that fed up with microsoft, good job bill. =)

I don't think its microsofts fault that apple has not made a x64 vista version of itunes.

This was just one of many instances of imcompatibility though. i was a long time linux user, i only use mmy microsoft partition for gaming and my iphone, now its not even worth it.

I'm stuck having to reboot to xp to sync up my ipod touch... kinda stupid on apple's part... it's almost a deal breaker for me wanting to use any of their products...

I'm stuck having to reboot to xp to sync up my ipod touch... kinda stupid on apple's part... it's almost a deal breaker for me wanting to use any of their products...

In the same boat....

The issue is x64 in general with just the iPhones.

I have a Gen1 Nano, and a iPhone. The Nano syncs fine on my XP x64 os, but not the iPhone. It says its not compatible to sync with x64. I have to boot over to 32bit Vista just to sync my iPhone.

I'm in the same boat. i have a ton of songs and numerous play lists on my x64 install. ive had the same itunes database since the old school 4 button ipods. So i have some good data in there i hate to loose. Luckily i have a mac book to sync to. but it sucks to loose all my smart playlists and shit.

so because apple wont even support their own fucking products, you bought an apple?

great consumer.

so i bought the $599 mac mini last night to solve my problem lol

been wanting to pickup a mac to try out leopard anyways... pretty cool little machine.

Back