• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

iPhone 6 Notification pull down

jslater25

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
474
On my iPhone 6, I have noticed that sometimes when I try to pull down the notification center, it won't always pull down all the way. Sometimes, it will get stuck at the halfway point. When it gets stuck, I cannot move it up or down. The only way to move it is to push the Home button.

I've tried searching for fixes for this, and the only thing I've seen is to disable Zoom (Settings - General - Accessibility - Zoom), but I don't have Zoom enabled.

Has anyone else had this problem? Anyone know a fix?
 
Never had an issue with the top pulldown, but the bottom pull up, fuck that guy.
 
Back
Top