• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

iPhone 5 upgrade

Wingless92

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 22, 2011
Messages
333
So I have a white 16gb iPhone 5. Love the phone but I need more storage.

So do I just go buy a 64gb for $850 and be done with it,

or

Go get a new plan, buy the 64gb phone and then cancel the service?

$400+$325 for the early termination = $725

What would you guys/gals do?
 
If you're happy with your current carrier and service, I'd just pay the $850 for the 64GB, then sell your 16GB to recoup some of the cost. That's what I do for all my phones to avoid being locked into 2-year contracts/upgrade cycles.
 
That looks like what I'm going to be doing. Too much of a hassle doing it the other way.
 
I would also say the same..that if you are happy with your services and phone so there is no need for up gradation.
 
Back
Top