iPhone 4 on Verizon

Compddd

[H]ard|Gawd
Can I buy one at upgrade prices (299.99) and then not open it, and turn around and sell it?

I believe that they activate it at the store. They didn't give me an option to NOT activate it when I bought mine recently.

YMMV.

Order it online, but if you don't use your plan there in a large ETF fee. How much is the resale value on the 32GB version?

Can I buy one at upgrade prices (299.99) and then not open it, and turn around and sell it?

Even if you could, would you be willing to stay on that 2 year contract and not able to upgrade to another phone for quite a while? I don't think its worth it.

Order it online, but if you don't use your plan there in a large ETF fee. How much is the resale value on the 32GB version?

Well it would require him to agree to a new 2-year contract before allowing him to buy it for $300 for the 32 GB version. The 32GB one goes for $750 retail it says on Verizons site (I had to log in to see or else I'd link to it).

Even if you could, would you be willing to stay on that 2 year contract and not able to upgrade to another phone for quite a while? I don't think its worth it.

I've seen a lot of people with old phones that don't care to have the latest and greatest do this same thing just to profit off of it.

The only thing I'm not sure of is if the OP doesn't already have a smart phone data plan, I think it forces you to add the $30 data plan to your bill before you can order it subsidized. But if you already have a smart phone with that plan, then there shouldn't be an issue at all doing this. I've never done it though, so I'm not 100% on that.

Be sure to get the white one, OP! It's much better than the black one because it's even more special than a regular iPhone! People will sell all assets to have it! :D

Back