I have a 3G 8GB iPhone in great condition. I took these pics with my new Samsung Captivate as the camera is dead (isnt that always the case?).
I would give it an 8.5-9 out of 10. No scratches or anything the only thing i can see is a few tiny "dots" or "specs" on the back i guess from stuff getting between the phone and case.
Comes with original box, charger, extended USB cable, and hard rubber case. The phone was purchased April 2010 and used till Dec 2010. The OS is whatever was out in Dec.
Lets start at $180 Obo + shipping and insurance. Local pick-up available in the North Atlanta area.
PM me and lets talk!
I also have another of the exact same phone which belongs to my wife. It has a straight crack on the screen from the top right corner to the bottom left. Still works fine as my wife has been using it since it cracked back in July. If anyone is interested i can take a pic and post it, would like maybe $125 for that phone. Cant send it out till her new phone comes in the mail.... whenever its off "backorder".
I would give it an 8.5-9 out of 10. No scratches or anything the only thing i can see is a few tiny "dots" or "specs" on the back i guess from stuff getting between the phone and case.
Comes with original box, charger, extended USB cable, and hard rubber case. The phone was purchased April 2010 and used till Dec 2010. The OS is whatever was out in Dec.
Lets start at $180 Obo + shipping and insurance. Local pick-up available in the North Atlanta area.
PM me and lets talk!
I also have another of the exact same phone which belongs to my wife. It has a straight crack on the screen from the top right corner to the bottom left. Still works fine as my wife has been using it since it cracked back in July. If anyone is interested i can take a pic and post it, would like maybe $125 for that phone. Cant send it out till her new phone comes in the mail.... whenever its off "backorder".