Apr 30, 2012 #1 S Sparky 2[H]4U Joined Mar 9, 2000 Messages 3,371 My buddy Shelby is at it again with his modding. This time using an iPad and his truck center console. Mods if this is wrong section please move.
My buddy Shelby is at it again with his modding. This time using an iPad and his truck center console. Mods if this is wrong section please move.
Apr 30, 2012 #2 M MaxBurn [H]ard|Gawd 2FA Joined Nov 14, 2004 Messages 1,134 Can you take it out or is that permanent? Personally I would have chosen the black one to match the final result, which appears to be black right? Anyway pretty creative.
Can you take it out or is that permanent? Personally I would have chosen the black one to match the final result, which appears to be black right? Anyway pretty creative.
May 1, 2012 #3 T turb0 Gawd Joined Aug 20, 2004 Messages 636 that's pretty darn sweet! I was thinking of doing something similar in my Explorer but be able to remove it too...... after we get into the new house next month.... i think I'll have to pick up on this project!!!
that's pretty darn sweet! I was thinking of doing something similar in my Explorer but be able to remove it too...... after we get into the new house next month.... i think I'll have to pick up on this project!!!
May 1, 2012 #4 M Mr. Miyagi 2[H]4U Joined Sep 21, 2004 Messages 2,982 Looks like a clean job! Yeah if he can remove it, I think a black skin or something will help. Can't wait to see it installed.
Looks like a clean job! Yeah if he can remove it, I think a black skin or something will help. Can't wait to see it installed.
May 1, 2012 #5 P PureQuaternion Weaksauce Joined Jan 25, 2012 Messages 115 Looks nice! Do you have a picture of the thing installed back into the truck?
May 9, 2012 #6 W WBHarrison88 n00b Joined May 17, 2011 Messages 31 Awesome! I would like to see pictures of it installed as well!
May 9, 2012 #7 S SDyar Weaksauce Joined May 12, 2011 Messages 114 I actually thought about this when the iPod touch came out, but to use it as the head unit display. But this is truly awesome!
I actually thought about this when the iPod touch came out, but to use it as the head unit display. But this is truly awesome!