iPad Pro Case (9.7)

W.Feather

[H]ard DCOTM x4 & [H]DCOTY x1
Im looking for some insight on a good case choice for the 9.7 iPad Pro. Mainly I take it out in the field quite a bit so I am looking for a ruggedish case (Going to active construction sites etc.), a keyboard would be nice. My only experience with iPad cases recently has been mostly cheaper ones that just get the job done. So far ive really only seen two that look interesting enough to catch my eye..

iPad Pro 9.7-inch Keyboard - Rugged Book Case | ZAGG

and

Capture iPad Pro 9.7 | iPad Pro 9.7 Cases | Incipio

Any thoughts? or suggestions for ones I have not seen? (Have seriously considered a dodo, but missed out on the 50% off so not going that route as of now..).

The one thing i've noticed on alot of these "rugged" cases is a lack for holding the pencil (Which Is the entire reason i bought the iPad Pro...), I believe both of the two I linked lack a pencil holder as well.

Not the only one with one. I have a 9.7 pro, but I only use the smart cover. Most cases I have seen dont have a pencil holder. I have seen some people just glue on an elastic band to hold it. I myself bough a mechanical pencil and stole the clip off of it.
Of the cases you linked I dont think either will do you wrong, but unless you have tiny hands I would probably avoid the keyboard that fits the ipad case. Any bluetooth keyboard will work so if you plan on doing a lot of typing probably a regular keyboard without the 10 key would work well. I would go with the magic keyboard just because it uses the lightning cable to charge so you dont have to worry about batteries or having a second cable to charge it ( Magic Keyboard - US English )

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back