For Sale:
Lightly used first Gen iPad.
Belongs to my wife, who after 2 years has decided she hates everything Apple.
I bought this new for her.
It comes with the charger, a Zagg screen saver in place, and a Zagg hard metal back case and blue-tooth keyboard cover.
This is a WiFi only model, 32 GB, I think..... Works like the day it was purchased.
Will be wiped clean to factory default.
Heat is magoo.
shipping is on you, generally USPS Priority from 13403
US only.
Not interested in trades, unless you want to trade this for a Surface and cash.
Pics:
Lightly used first Gen iPad.
Belongs to my wife, who after 2 years has decided she hates everything Apple.
I bought this new for her.
It comes with the charger, a Zagg screen saver in place, and a Zagg hard metal back case and blue-tooth keyboard cover.
This is a WiFi only model, 32 GB, I think..... Works like the day it was purchased.
Will be wiped clean to factory default.
Heat is magoo.
shipping is on you, generally USPS Priority from 13403
US only.
Not interested in trades, unless you want to trade this for a Surface and cash.
Pics:
Last edited: