ipad arrives today, finally!

Archer75

Supreme [H]ardness
Ordered back on on May 31st and it finally arrives today. After an epic journey from shenzhen China to hong kong, Alaska, Memphis, Oakland and finally Portland.

A 3G 64gb model. My inner nerd needs this! Of course it arrives on the day I go back to work. I'll run home on lunch and get it setup and take it back to work with me. Can't wait!

Last edited:
Got my ipad. It's so beautiful I don't want to touch it! It's syncing now. I told it to sync only select playlists and then I check those playlists but it insists on syncing my entire library so that's driving me nuts.
It looks like i'm connected to AT&T but I haven't setup an account yet. Can't actually fiddle with that as it's still syncing and then I have to go back to work.

Enjoy!

Just don't let other family members get their hands on it - you'll never see it again.

My nieces took it away (5 and 8), played some games and pressed buttons in general until the 5 yr old asked her older sister "Are there any movies?". At that point, the 8 yr old opened up the movies, the 5 yr old yells out "AVATAR!!!" and they didn't move for 2-1/2 hours.

Hey, does anyone know if it's possible to setup two gmail accounts in mail? One for me, one for the wife?
Edit - found the answer here: http://www.tothepc.com/archives/setup-add-multiple-email-accounts-on-ipad/

Also, how do I read my ebooks I already have in the B&N and kindle software? My books are on the device and available in ibooks but I also want to test out other readers. So far these books don't show up in those programs.

Last edited:
Back