Alright so I have been googling for days now and cannot come up with an answer for my question.
I know people are completely obsessed about programming apps for the itouch/phone/pad and that is fine, maybe someday I'll try it out too. What I would really like to know is whether you can program other things on an ipad. For instance, I am currently taking a couple classes to learn C++, if I were to buy an ipad, could I load up some app and create a program or some sort? Or is the ipad even able to handle something like this.
I want an ipad mainly so I can read my ebooks easily (stupid ebook readers will only hold something like 2 gigs or 120 books and my collection far exceeds this). It also seems like a fun little toy to play around with. I'm just wondering if this is possible, or maybe I should just be looking into a tablet...
I know people are completely obsessed about programming apps for the itouch/phone/pad and that is fine, maybe someday I'll try it out too. What I would really like to know is whether you can program other things on an ipad. For instance, I am currently taking a couple classes to learn C++, if I were to buy an ipad, could I load up some app and create a program or some sort? Or is the ipad even able to handle something like this.
I want an ipad mainly so I can read my ebooks easily (stupid ebook readers will only hold something like 2 gigs or 120 books and my collection far exceeds this). It also seems like a fun little toy to play around with. I'm just wondering if this is possible, or maybe I should just be looking into a tablet...