ip35 pro and windows 7 64bit

stag3

Limp Gawd
since they are no longer in business and all downloads are not working on the website.

are you guys just looking for vista64bit drivers and installing those ? like from websites that store older drivers.....

im about ready to format and install 7 and i want to make sure i have the drivers needed. or i will just stay on xp 64bit

I dumped my Abit a few months ago....has minor problems anyways. Good luck, I hope the Vista drivers work w/ Win 7.

i haven't had any issues with abit since the original pentium mmx's came out
had i known they were going out of business i would have got an asus this last build ugh

I have a IP35-E and windows 7 beta, RC and Retail have always found and installed everything just fine no downloads needed. But yes you should be able to use vista 64 but drivers for Win7.

Decotti, what are you doing about uGuru ? or are you just not using it?

Yeah I never have used that sorry. I just use core temp, all my fans are low speed, no more bios updates and I do all my overclocking in bios.

For my Abit IP35 Pro, I just get all my drivers from Intel, Realtek, and Jmicron.

And uGuru was never stable on Vista for me, so I doubt it would have been on 7, even if Abit was still around. So I stopped using that a long time ago.

Back