IOS xmodem tranfer taking longer than packet#'s claimed

I'm attempting to tranfer an IOS binary of 15.0.(2)SE4 to a Cisco 3560v2-PoE-48 swtich, but it's taking longer that the number of packets out of the number of packets claim as maximum to transfer and it's been transferring for about 3 days now or maybe longer. I used the following command:

copy xmodem: flash:c3560-ipservicesk9-mz150-2.SE4.bin

if I typed it correctly here because I copied and pasted the file name in console for image recovery mode on the switch. Then I went to the xtraputty menu and selected File transfer->xmodem transfer->then selected the file to transfer when asked. I've had a similar problem like this before and cancelled it once about 3 days ago, but it's still doing it. What should I do now? I have enough space too because the flash can hold up to about 28 or 32 MB and the binary is about 17 MB. Also, I've successfully transfer IOS binaries recently on just 3560's and all 4 of those to each of the 4 switches were successful.

I just cancelled it again and checked flash:, but it still says about 27,000,000 bytes available with (1024 bytes used). Does the binary have to be for a 3560v2 because it might have only been for a 3560, but as far as I know from checking here:

Code:
https://software.cisco.com/download/navigator.html?mdfid=278542537&flowid=2532

there is no version of 15.0(2)SE4 or any 15.0(2) for just the 3560. Therefore, I don't know were I went wrong or why it's not working?

Last edited:
I'm attempting to tranfer an IOS binary of 15.0.(2)SE4 to a Cisco 3560v2-PoE-48 swtich, but it's taking longer that the number of packets out of the number of packets claim as maximum to transfer and it's been transferring for about 3 days now or maybe longer. I used the following command:

copy xmodem: flash:c3560-ipservicesk9-mz150-2.SE4.bin

if I typed it correctly here because I copied and pasted the file name in console for image recovery mode on the switch. Then I went to the xtraputty menu and selected File transfer->xmodem transfer->then selected the file to transfer when asked. I've had a similar problem like this before and cancelled it once about 3 days ago, but it's still doing it. What should I do now? I have enough space too because the flash can hold up to about 28 or 32 MB and the binary is about 17 MB. Also, I've successfully transfer IOS binaries recently on just 3560's and all 4 of those to each of the 4 switches were successful.

I just cancelled it again and checked flash:, but it still says about 27,000,000 bytes available with (1024 bytes used). Does the binary have to be for a 3560v2 because it might have only been for a 3560, but as far as I know from checking here:

Code:
https://software.cisco.com/download/navigator.html?mdfid=278542537&flowid=2532

there is no version of 15.0(2)SE4 or any 15.0(2) for just the 3560. Therefore, I don't know were I went wrong or why it's not working?

Nevermind everything is fine now.

Back