• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

InWin Dragon Slayer Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
When a company claims its case was inspired by the look of chainmail worn by medieval knights, I'll bet they didn't plan on the person reviewing the case to actually own chainmail. :D Hit the link to read Neoseeker's review of the InWin Dragon Slayer case.

InWin says that the visual inspiration for the Dragon Slayer was the chainmail armor donned by medieval knights. This aspect can be somewhat seen in the metal mesh and angular construction used in this case. As someone who actually owns some chain-mail, I am not sure that I would immediately see the connection, but I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one for trying.
 
I don't understand why the reviewer said he didn't get the connection. The paint job obviously had a chain mail design. It would make sense if he said it was inaccurate for some reason. But he only said he didn't see the connection?
 
I don't understand why the reviewer said he didn't get the connection. The paint job obviously had a chain mail design. It would make sense if he said it was inaccurate for some reason. But he only said he didn't see the connection?

That's what you don't understand? I don't understand how you review a case, and object used to uniformly hold and manage devices, without actually putting something in it. Its like reviewing a car without driving it, or a new video card without turning on a game. He complains on PSU cables not being comfortable being longer then (insert value), without even trying one. I mean how many time have you heard about PSU cables being too long in a full tower case. If he installed one he might have a better idea on how he can route the cables.

/end rant

Bad review imho. I don't know if that case is any good (looks like it might be) but this review doesn't help at all.
 
I think that is what he meant.

I think inwin cases have gone downhill in quality. I have one of the allure cases for my wife and it has screwless side panels. This has a ton of space behind the motherboard though I really like that. They do need to make the case 1" taller for some better airflow around the lower PCI slot on mATX boards.
 
Back
Top