Invoice software??

Kurak

Limp Gawd
Need a legitimate piece of quality software to handle invoicing for a small business. Don't want something that is never updated and will hijack client information. ;)

If anyone knows of something, please let me know. Even a larger program that has invoicing functions would be great.

The ones that come to mind off the top of my head are: Peach Tree, and Quickbooks. It is a little more than just invoicing. I think Peach Tree is a little more difficult to learn, and if I remember correctly it is a little more pricey. You can download eval versions from their website and try them out for 30 days.

Hope this helps.

I like quick books, My cousin tought me how to use it for her business.

Quicken and Quickbooks are good commercial options. I have worked for a few small companies that have used QuickBooks Pro and it's not bad for a pretty reasonable price. It can be hard to extend on though and has limited user control in a lot of situation.

SQL-Ledger is a great web based accounting software (I use it for my side business). Don't let web based scare you off, it's the perfect solution for a small company intranet on even the smallest server, and makes it easy for employees to work from home (provided that route ever needs to be approached). It is also free and open source, easy to extend on, and heavily developed.

Back