Invert left/right channel

Jinto

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
1,844
Im wondering is there a cable that can switch the left and the right channel. I want to have the speaker with the controls to the left of the LCD since it is easier for me to reach. I dont want to do it via software since I use headphones as well. On my recievers I can just switch the cables and be done with it. However that is impossible on my X-530. Therefore I thought it would be best to find a cable that can invert the left/right. Any advice will be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
 
Just a followup I got it working by using a 3.5mm -> RCA cable. The Logitech X-530 came with this converter that took 2 RCA (L + R) and "converted" it to pseudo 5.1. I just hooked the 3.5mm into the sound card and the RCA end into the converter. I only connected the green wire (front L R) to the converter. This way I managed to switch the Left and Right channels by just switching the RCA cables.

Anyway just rather pain free way to switch the Left and Right channels on the X-530. The control pod is built into the right speaker so for those who prefer to use their left hand to control the sound it can be a pain to reach over for the knob. Doing it via software can be problematic because some sound cards dont have such an option.
 
Back
Top