- Joined
- Jun 6, 2005
- Messages
- 5,058
So, the upstairs at my dad's shop is a storage room for car parts and other things. Basically, we have discovered that no one in the shop even knows what is up there and therefore we end up with tons of overstock, and end up spending money on parts that we already have.
I'm looking for a decent inventorying program to put on a decent PC that will allow everyone at the shop to look up inventory, enter items into the inventory as parts are brought up, and take them off inventory as they are taken down.
I also want to be able to enter a location of the parts that are in the inventory.
I don't need anything too fancy or too expensive. Free would be great.
Are there any ones that you guys may use that work well and you would recommend over others?
I'm looking for a decent inventorying program to put on a decent PC that will allow everyone at the shop to look up inventory, enter items into the inventory as parts are brought up, and take them off inventory as they are taken down.
I also want to be able to enter a location of the parts that are in the inventory.
I don't need anything too fancy or too expensive. Free would be great.
Are there any ones that you guys may use that work well and you would recommend over others?