• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Introducing The Cooler Master Cosmos SE

WorldExclusive

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Apr 26, 2009
Messages
11,556
Last edited:
Not really impressed, I had my doubts about the Cosmos II, but after I built a few of them I realized just how much CoolerMaster utilized the huge space: tons of HDD tooless trays, radiator mounts galore, compartmentalized thermal room for the PSU, thick layered soundproof doors on hinges, etc.. The quality was just awesome. I personally would never own one, but if you could stomach a case that massive, it rewarded you with quality and features. This smaller Cosmos SE just seems like a buget powdercoated case that looks like a cosmos. It has NONE if the features I mentioned. I would expect that Cooler Master would at least try to make a smaller version that still brings some awesome features to the table...
 
I think you're right. After seeing the front intake config and the non-hinged doors, I would say they took a step back on this one also.
It still looks good, but the functions of the case are impractical.
 
Honestly they should have just used the 932 or 922 internal layout and just used the Cosmos shell if they were looking to make a smaller new Cosmos. I don't like that layout at all.
 
Back
Top