Motherboard ASUS A8NSLI Premium
Case Silverstone TJ03
PSU Hiper 580 Type R
Question if a fan has both molex and 3pin connector do I need to connect both? Does the 4 pin molex just get plugged right into the molex cable from the psu? My MB has one EZPLUG molex...
total of 3 80mm fans 1 on top case has molex connector
one 120mm intake has both molex and 3 pin
Also I heard that i should not use the motherboard 3pin connectors becuase it draws too much power from the MB, so should I buy 3pin-molex adapters ??
Case Silverstone TJ03
PSU Hiper 580 Type R
Question if a fan has both molex and 3pin connector do I need to connect both? Does the 4 pin molex just get plugged right into the molex cable from the psu? My MB has one EZPLUG molex...
total of 3 80mm fans 1 on top case has molex connector
one 120mm intake has both molex and 3 pin
Also I heard that i should not use the motherboard 3pin connectors becuase it draws too much power from the MB, so should I buy 3pin-molex adapters ??