Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i dont think it was 10 years ago, was it? thought like 3 maybe 4 tops or have i just become that old now
The one thing I really remember enjoying about this was the test range. I don't know if it was included as part of the game though.
Interstellar Marines had a working title of Project IM and development began in May 2005. It was announced in November 2005
ah did not know that, dam this game is like Duke then lol i did buy it on a steam sale a while back just never installed
I uninstalled it after 77 minutes. Match making is completely broken and hopelessly unbalanced.
There are some nice ideas in the game. One idea is that the more you run, the greater your heartbeat, the more your aiming cursor swings up and down.