Interstellar [Blu-ray] $8.99

Vaguely I read that an extended version is in the works....
 
I thought the movie was a bit overrated but for those that liked it $8.99 is a great price
 
I loved this movie, but 4K BD is just around the corner so I'm trying to resist.
That's also why I won't bother with the Steel Case Star wars reissues. I can live with the old DVDs for a few more years, assuming I pull them out of the box.
 
I thought the movie was a bit overrated but for those that liked it $8.99 is a great price
Yeah me too, even if I let the science of the film slide, it goes a bit too far off the deep end in the finale. And even then it really is one of those movies that once you see it, and know what happens you really knock a huge hunk of excitement out of the movie.
 
Back
Top