• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Internet problems

jeeper07

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
200
Well i have a linksys wireless g router, it worked for a while but then it stopped. Now it wont even program it or anything. I need to have wireless or 2 hard wired conections. i have sbc internet and was wondering if i can get a new modem that is wireless and hard wired so i can cut out the router all together or what exactly it is i need to do. If i am unclear please ask any questions but i dont know how to ask it any different. My modem works but the wireless wont work and i wanted to see if there are any other options besides goin and buying the same thing i already have, but dosent work any more
 
I do not know of a single modem that has that capability. I'm not sure, but doesn't SBC require you to use their modems?
 
just buy another wirless router or try to flash the firmware of the router you have. I dont knwo of any modem that ISPs provide that have wireless built in.
 
All the SBC installations I have seen use a 2Wire SOHO unit with wired and wireless support.

Just to be clear, you have performed a hard reset of the router, and your Internet access works with wired connections, but you cannot connect wirelessly or access the administration interface?
 
Back
Top