internet explorer/bittorrent problem

cbachor

n00b
i wasent eggzactly shure where to put this question but i felt here was the closest.

the problem im having is when i go to a torrent web site **Friendly Neighborhood Mod Edit - odoe** - That site is considered warez, don't post it. and i go to one of the subpages such as "appz" "movies" "tv shows" ect... the whole page dosn't completely load, for example when i go to the appz page it shows all the torrents except the windows ones at the very bottem. i think the problem has something to do with a security setting somewhere that must have been changed because before this i used to get a window that would pop up telling me the script was takeing longer than expected and if i wanted to terminate it which i allways sad no to. so i think something is automaticly terminateing the script which is listing the torrents.

any ideas?

If your using any software that restricts that access, disable it. Script blockers, norton shit, etc. Then try loading it up. I'd post a link to the mirror, but because of the questionable content, I think I'll just let you google for it.

**Mod Edit - odoe** for the same reasons.

Back