• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Internet controlled light switch?

DellAxim

Gawd
Joined
Feb 14, 2003
Messages
999
I have a light in my house that I would like to be able to turn on and off via the internet. I need to find/build some kind of switch or relay that is controlled through a serial, parallel, or USB port. The switch then of course needs to be accessible via the internet...I want to be able to turn it on and off using my cell phone. Does anybody know where I might be able to buy such a device, or find schematic for building something?
 
Back
Top