Internet connection sharing problems

AmdBoy

Limp Gawd
I have 4 computers in my house including mine, all are connected to me through a hub for internet. It was working aobut half a weeka go, but now the internet doesn't wor for any of them. I cna't seem to get the other computers to find my internet connection even though it is shared on the network.

PLEASE HELP

I have un shared it, restarted, shared it agian, and restarted, it didn't work.
I unplugged my hub and plugged it back in, and it didn't help
I cna view other copmputer and they can too, but the internet connection seems not to work only.

Umm more information would be nice. Say, what type of internet service, what type of equipment for both modem and computers, windows OS versions, static or DHCP IP's, have you verified its not the service itself is down?

Throw me a frickin bone here, im the boss.....need the info. :D

IceWind said:
Umm more information would be nice. Say, what type of internet service, what type of equipment for both modem and computers, windows OS versions, static or DHCP IP's, have you verified its not the service itself is down?

Throw me a frickin bone here, im the boss.....need the info. :D

I'm sharing 56k dialup.... yes I know its slow, no, I cna't get anythign else. All computers are running windows XP Home except mine which is Pro. our ips go from 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.0.4

Hrmmmm I stay away from ICS like the black plauge, so I wouldn't be able to help you in this case unfortuantly bud. :(

Back