• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Internal USB Card reader disappeared after O/C?

Igg

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
1,337
Basically, If I plug my usb card reader into my mobo header after it has booted into windows, i can see and use it no problem. As soon as I restart, it will disappear and the only way to get it back is to pull it out and replug it into the same header again.

Anyone know why this is happening?

I've locked down the PCI bus on my a8n to 33mhz etc.
 
Back
Top