• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Internal HD run on USB?

kyebosh

n00b
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
4
Is there an adapter to run internal SATA HD's off a USB/USB2 connection? I'm looking to get external backup, but i've got a 160gb and a 120gb hard drive that i'm not using. Thanks.
 
Because it will be traveling a lot, and I don't want to have to open and close my case all the time. Besides I can use it on my laptop then as well.
 
Back
Top