I have a Intel 3.4GHz P4 EE on a Intel D875PBZ with a 256MB Matrox Parhelia card. It booted up and ran fine yesterday, I installed XP and related software - came back to the office today and moved the mouse, the screen came back on and remained blank. I hit the reset button and the screen turned off for a sec and then came back on (as it should) but then remained blank. Now, if I turn it on, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I put a 128MB Radeon 9200 PCI card in there and the first time I started the PC it did the same blank thing but then the next time it didn't.
Anyone have any idea whats going on here? And can someone give me the 'normal' temps this setup should be running?
Thanks!
Edit: Also using 2 1GB sticks of OCZ DDR400 memory. (i've played with configurations and it makes no difference)
Anyone have any idea whats going on here? And can someone give me the 'normal' temps this setup should be running?
Thanks!
Edit: Also using 2 1GB sticks of OCZ DDR400 memory. (i've played with configurations and it makes no difference)