Interesting point...

Dark Ember said:
See... you may be joking, but you're already interested! :D

Actually, it just got me thinking... something else that needs coordinated and researched... and I'm gaining a penchant for such things. :D

So we shall see where this leads as it's something that might interest me if a functional system could be worked out. :D

p[H]ant0m said:
Actually, it just got me thinking... something else that needs coordinated and researched... and I'm gaining a penchant for such things. :D

So we shall see where this leads as it's something that might interest me if a functional system could be worked out. :D

I'd be more than willing to help out with the planning of such a system.

Attracting folks to the DC effort long-term it is not unlike panning for gold. You go through many tons of earth to find those precious few nuggets.

Out of any given membership drive, you will get a large infusion of new blood. Only a small percentage will hang around after the initial attraction wears off. The challenge is attracting larger numbers of people on a consistent basis, thereby improving your odds of finding one of the aforementioned "nuggets".

Anderu said:
Attracting folks to the DC effort long-term it is not unlike panning for gold. You go through many tons of earth to find those precious few nuggets.

Out of any given membership drive, you will get a large infusion of new blood. Only a small percentage will hang around after the initial attraction wears off. The challenge is attracting larger numbers of people on a consistent basis, thereby improving your odds of finding one of the aforementioned "nuggets".

This man speaks with the wisdom of the druids. :D

Back