Interest in the "2 USB 3.0 Female A header to 20 pin motherboard CABLE."

QuadDragon

Limp Gawd
I am buying the new Asus Maximus Gene-Z and I found that the Lian Li UC-01 adapter will be too large to use with a video card in the first PCI-e slot. You will have to use a cable in order to use the onboard usb header and bring the female A type USB ports into the case for front USB ports. A cable is better anyhow as I hear the header come off the motheboard quite easily.

I found the Japanese version of these from www.dreamyoup.com Since (Expedited 3 - 5 days) shipping is so expensive I was wondering what kind of interest we would have in ordering about 10 or so of these and having them shipped over.

http://www.dreamyoup.com/20pin-to-u...u-p-259.html?zenid=agp18agp0b5ll3smraeud1taf7 for the link if anyone wants one for themselves. The more interest the less the overall total cost will be.

There is almost nothing on the market except the upcomming Bitfinix cable comming at the end of July. I offered to Beta test there cable but after the intial email they never got back to me, guess I didn't generate enough interest forum wise.

Last edited:
Welp I give up on this, guess there is no interest in this cable. Ended up spending the 33 bucks to order one for myself.

What I don't get is why they don't give you something like that with the mobo. I got 2 usb 2.0 brackets with my mobo 5 years ago, the only mobos I see that come with brakets are the expensive ($250+) gigabyte boards now days.

My HAF-932 came with a cable like that that has a plate for the front of the case.
My mobo just doesn't have that 20pin connector.

Back