Intellimouse Explorer Woes...

psynotic

Weaksauce
Hey guys,

I have a annoying problem with my MS Intellimouse Explorer 3.0. Sometimes when I click, it double clicks for me! This is really frustrarting when I install programs because I usually skip a setup screen or I usually open two web pages when I click one link. I'm just wondering how the heck I'm I supposed to open this thing up to fix whatever is causing the problem. My mouse is very clean actually, maybe I dislodged something or maybe I broke something. :( Some help would be nice :) Thanks!!!

psynotic said:
Hey guys,

I have a annoying problem with my MS Intellimouse Explorer 3.0. Sometimes when I click, it double clicks for me! This is really frustrarting when I install programs because I usually skip a setup screen or I usually open two web pages when I click one link. I'm just wondering how the heck I'm I supposed to open this thing up to fix whatever is causing the problem. My mouse is very clean actually, maybe I dislodged something or maybe I broke something. :( Some help would be nice :) Thanks!!!

Ive got the same problem with my 3.0 as well...I contacted MS about it and they wanted me to photocopy and fax the bottom of my mouse over to them for an RMA...well I did that last month and ive not heard a god damn thing from them :(
Going thru their online support didnt help neither...and calling them just results in them saying " oh you sent it to the other office in buffalo or whereever so we cant verify"

I had the same problems once. I fixed it by uninstalling everything, and finding the older driver set and using it. Sometimes newer isn't better.

Back