Intel tower cooler

Jbort1984

[H]ard|Gawd
Kinda of an odd question but im ordering a 2500k next weekend but i want the intel tower cooler not the lil short cooler. I know the 2500k will o/c great with the short cooler but i like the looks of the intel tower cooler. I know i can just buy a tower cooler as there alot of great ones out but i want to keep this pc as stock as possible as far as looks go.

the 2500k comes with the short cooler and im looking to buy the intel tower cooler but havent been able to find a place that sells it.

lol wow i feel like a moron now it was right under my nose thanxs for the link dead thread

I believe that cooler is the same one used by the 980X. Killroy is selling it here. for $12 shipped, or both for $17 shipped. That's a lot better than the $60 ripoff Newegg wants.

$60 for that cooler seems, uh, crazy. If you're gonna drop that kind of cash, just go buy a Silver Arrow, Venemous X, or something else heavy duty. I see Silver Arrows for sale < $70 fairly often.

Please don't pay $60.00 for a HSF from Intel. Get anything else in that price range and it'll out perform it.

It's alright, he messaged Killroy who is selling the tower cooler for $12 each or $17 for two. $60 would be a complete ripoff but at $12 it's actually a great value, and you can always pretend you have a 980X. :p

Yeah, for $12 that's solid. Just making sure the OP wasn't suckered in by the "ooh intel shiny".

I'm really easy to sucker in with the shiny toys (just ask my wife). Trying to help out fellow addict :D

Back