Intel-themed Wallpaper

Down8

2[H]4U
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
3,451
This may belong elsewhere, but it makes sense to me....

I'm looking for other cool Intel wallpapers. I'm currently using this one, and it's neat:

(Quad-Core themed bike by OCC.)

But it's getting boring. So, anyone have good Intel wallpapers? Especially Quad-related ones? A huge Xeon pic would work, too.

An X2 Mobile would be cool, too, for my laptop. ;)
 
Some of the best ones I've found are by the guy in this thread:

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=107030

Great stuff, really. I took a few of his base images and modified them for different ones and different resolutions as I needed. But a great source there, and all of 'em look awesome.

Love the bike one, OCC rocks! :)

And it's always cool to look through the Intel Pressroom webpages and FTP directory for those huge freakin' TIFFs of processor dies, etc, like the Penny one above (very cute, btw).

http://www.intel.com/pressroom

and

ftp://download.intel.com/pressroom

Go get 'em... and remember to check the higher levels also for more images.
 
Back
Top