I had XP Pro on this new computer I built for about a week with the intention of going to Vista. (I get Business for free from my school).
The graphics installed alright. But now since I have no sound (big video file user lol), I find myself wanting to find correct sound drivers. Here's the link to my mobo: http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16813121046
It's has a "6-channel (5.1) audio subsystem using the SigmaTel* STAC9227 audio codec". I have downloaded everything I can get my hands on on Intel's website. The vista drivers keeping telling my that "This is not the correct audio driver for this system. The installer will now exit".
What do I do?
The graphics installed alright. But now since I have no sound (big video file user lol), I find myself wanting to find correct sound drivers. Here's the link to my mobo: http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16813121046
It's has a "6-channel (5.1) audio subsystem using the SigmaTel* STAC9227 audio codec". I have downloaded everything I can get my hands on on Intel's website. The vista drivers keeping telling my that "This is not the correct audio driver for this system. The installer will now exit".
What do I do?