Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Anyone else excited to see if Intel can deliver a chip with decent integrated graphics and better power consumption? I holding off buying a new laptop until early next year because this is exactly what I'm looking for if it can deliver.
I bought my e6410 in august and already thinking about, *possibly* upgrading to an E6420 once they hit the outlet again. Instead I'll probably stick to my plan and wait to upgrade for Ivy. Probably get a 30W quad with an even better GPU that way.