http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-opencl-sdk/
"This Alpha release of the Intel® OpenCL SDK contains optimizations that require the Intel® Streaming SIMD Extensions 4.1 (SSE 4.1) instruction set. It will work only with processors that support Intel® SSE 4.1 or higher.
For full list of supported Intel processors see Release Notes.
This SDK version supports the following operating systems:
Microsoft* Windows* 7 (32-bit / 64-bit )
Microsoft* Windows Vista* (32-bit / 64-bit )
Installation will fail on unsupported hardware or on unsupported operating systems.
"
No love for AMD's OpenCL implementation, though wider adoption can only help I think. Massively parallel OpenCL code will run a magnitude faster on Graphics Card architectures right?
edit: 1 interest tidbit - "*OpenCL is trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos." and I don't mean the typos lol
"This Alpha release of the Intel® OpenCL SDK contains optimizations that require the Intel® Streaming SIMD Extensions 4.1 (SSE 4.1) instruction set. It will work only with processors that support Intel® SSE 4.1 or higher.
For full list of supported Intel processors see Release Notes.
This SDK version supports the following operating systems:
Microsoft* Windows* 7 (32-bit / 64-bit )
Microsoft* Windows Vista* (32-bit / 64-bit )
Installation will fail on unsupported hardware or on unsupported operating systems.
"
No love for AMD's OpenCL implementation, though wider adoption can only help I think. Massively parallel OpenCL code will run a magnitude faster on Graphics Card architectures right?
edit: 1 interest tidbit - "*OpenCL is trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos." and I don't mean the typos lol
Last edited: