• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Intel Price cuts

Stupac

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
1,349
Here

intel-dpmcp2007-q2.jpg
 
Still only one quad processor? Oh well.

When in "Q2" can we expect the price drops? Or is this effective immediately?
 
Neat-o. Kinda works out with the supposed release date of the R600. Maybe I'll get lucky and get an XTX with the ~100 bucks I save from the 6600 price drop. ;)
 
I hope a lot o' these goodies are going to be released before June/July time, i don't fancy putting my build off any longer than necessary. I am looking forward to these price cuts, though. I wonder if i'll see much change in Intel's prices in the UK; the government will probably just add more tax anyway to make up the difference.

So are these figures in the OP set in stone?
 
how freaking old is that pic? Been around for months lol.

but anyway, just good to look @ again
 
Those are some decent prices for the 4 meg cache.

But those 6300 and 6400 with 2meg cache should drop more or discontinue them all together.
 
With the supertalent memory I just ordered and an E4300, I will have a build that is seriously budget and fast.
 
Back
Top